- Registration for classes can be done IN STORE, Over the Phone or ONLINE at www.SunshineQuiltCorner.com/Classes Please register at least a week prior to class.
- The class fee must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment guarantees your place in the class/workshop. The supply list will be given 2 weeks prior to the class.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class to receive a refund.
- BRING your Sewing Machine to class along with all necessary parts, pieces, and cords.
- Supplies for the class are available for purchase prior to the course as well as at the beginning of the course. Classes will include a 20% discount for purchases specific to the class, excluding sewing machines and accessories.
- If the supply list includes a book or pattern, each student must have his/her own copy of that book or pattern.
- If pre-cutting material is required and you are not comfortable doing it, please let us know and we will get someone to help you with it prior to the class session. We want your project to be fun and successful!
- Irons and ironing tables will be provided. Please don’t bring your own.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to set up.
- If you are not familiar with your machine, please take a Basic Sewing or Machine Training class prior to taking more difficult classes. Let us help you get the skills needed to tackle the more complex projects.
- We all come to class to learn and enjoy. If you are having trouble with any part of the class, please let the teacher know. We want your time to be an enjoyable learning experience.
- Food and Drinks are allowed in the classroom. Please take precautions to prevent spilling on the carpet. (Cups with lids, durable food/snack containers, etc.)
- Please set ALL cell phones to Vibrate or Silent. If you need to use your cell phone, please step out of the classroom to do so.
- Please do not bring Children, Pets or Non-Student Guests to class.
- Please help us to keep our classroom neat and tidy 😊